Wednesday 29 May 2013

Teenagers and Writers block!

Hi,
Teenagers are mostly stereotyped as stroppy, hormonal and obsessed with their friends and who they are going out with. Obviously adults must forget what being a teenager is about pretty quickly because although this is partly true there is a lot more to it than that.
I have been a teenager for 3 years and it mostly sucks because of the mood swings and hormones and wanting to fit in. But I am also working out who I want to be. Everything I do will contribute to my personality so teenagers are all laying down the patterns for the rest of their lives. I want to spend the rest of my life doing interesting things like eating chocolate and watching Doctor Who but here are some things I think everyone should do while they are a teenager.

1.      Watch at least 5 episodes of Doctor Who (Preferably a series.)
2.      Learn to do cartwheels or handstands (If you don’t want to then do magic tricks.)
3.      Try at least 10 new hobbies before you are 16 because then you always have a backup if your career goes wrong.
4.      Get your own Pet.
5.      Write down 5 things you think people should do before they become, ‘Not a teenager’ and post them on the Internet.     
So if you havent done any one of these things yet then hurry up!

bye

P.S. Sorry this post isn't that good. I am having trouble with the subject that I will be writing about, so I may need to think about it a bit longer before I write a decent blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment