Saturday 4 May 2013

Bad Poetry Rant Style!

Hi,
So I thought I would share a poem with you. I write these when I am particualy annoyed so don't expect it to be any good.

The Girl With No Face

I'm everywhere around you
You see me on every screen
I'm something to look down to
I am what not to be

I'm a plus size model
A body with no face
Pixelate my personality
And call me a discrace

Laugh but don't become me
Or they will laugh at you
You don't even know me
You don't have a clue

I'm the panning shot on the 10oclock news
Someone you'll never meet
But that doesn't meen you should judge me
When you can only see my feet

So next time you are filming
Or a new clothes line arrives
Then don't you dare ignore me
Just look me in the eyes

Cause I may not be that skinny
I'm twice the size of you
But show how great my hair is
And show I'm human too.

Thanks for reading my rant in the form of a bad poem.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment