Friday 10 May 2013

Views, and cynical thinking and possible conspiracy theories

Hi,
So.... Wow! today I went to update the blog and OMG! I have over a 100 more views in 1 week! Cool hu!
anyway today i will talk about Politics ang children.
Ok so if your parents follow a particular party then you are 71% likley to support the same one. Although you are 21% more likely to be more liberal than your parents and 7% more likley to be more coservative. according to  http://www.gallup.com/poll/14515/teens-stay-true-parents-political-perspectives.aspx    
So do you support the same parties, or have the same political views? I have similar views to my parents, but that might just be because I don't actually know that mutch about politics. The other day Dad said I should read a book on politics that he has. He said that he didn't want me to always have to say: "Yea thats what I think about politics! But I don't know for sure, thats just what my parents said." Dad wants me to have an opinion about politics whch is mine and not his. So how mutch do you really know about politics? Most people probably accept their parents opinion and vote for whatever party they are told to. In that case how do the end results - the parties in power - change with everyone voting whatever their parents did? Well, there are still well informed people, voting for what they think will help, instead of obediently following their parents. The Tory party are making alot of cuts to the education system many people won't know enough about politics to make an informed decision. Then they expect us to just vote what our parents did. if our parents didn't vote Tory then maybe they will eliminate the option to vote.
 http://ontd-political.livejournal.com/10165355.html

http://procapitalist.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/should-people-on-benefits-be-allowed-to-vote/

Maybe!

Or maybe they are just hoping that the great job they are doing running the country, will win our hearts at the next election.
Anyway whoever you choose to vote for, I hope they do good stuff Etc.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment