Tuesday 5 August 2014

Expand!

Hi, did you miss me?

I haven't posted in over six months and I am sorry. But today's post is a little different!
Some time ago I posted a blog post called, "InkyFingers VS LessInkyFingers" Link Below:

http://utterlyinvisibleteengirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/inkyfingers-vs-lessinkyfingers.html

In this post, I explained why I was changing the name of my blog. In this post I will change it again.

The reason I want to change, is because I want to change what I write. I am a very opinionated person who's opinions are not restricted to politics and society. I want to write everything. From now on I hope to expand the subjects I write about to... anything!
If you want me to write about a particular subject leave me a comment and I will see what I can do.

So don't be surprised if you see a lot more posts with a bigger variety of themes from now on.

Keep being angry,

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment