Thursday 18 July 2013

InkyFingers vs LessInkyFingers

Hi,
So you may have noticed that i changed the name of the blog, from InkyFingers to LessInkyFingers. This is because yesterday I googled InkyFingers and everyone and their dog are using that name. So I very imaginatively renamed it LessInkyFingers so that people can identify this blog. I chose Less Inky Fingers because it was simple and I didn’t have to think of anything good. But I would have liked to call it AnonymousInkyFingers except I don’t want to be associated with the group like that. But anonymous is a good name to use for lots of reasons.

Anonymous is the author of many good stories and poems, look in any good poem book and there will be at least one by Anon. Also I wanted to show that this blog isn’t about me, (Well I mean I write it and it is about my opinions but It’s not about me.) It’s about the opinions and ideas I write about. It doesn’t matter what my name is or what I did today. The important thing is, I have opinions and I would like to share them with people who don’t know me. (It sounds weird when I say it like that.) But there you go.

I hope you don't mind my random blog post today, or that i suddenly changed the blog name.

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment