Thursday 9 April 2015

Vote

Hello,

I am 17 and I cannot vote. This frustrates me a lot and so I do what I can to support the things I believe in and if I could vote I know exactly who I would vote for.

This Video explains the voting system and why it is a bad, bad idea to vote tactically...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

So if voting for the party you think might win and will be slightly less disastrous than whatever alternative you are voting against is pointless then what can you do, right?

So who do you actually hope gets in?

Some people really wish they could vote for someone else like Simon Cowell or Russell Brand. and many people won't vote at all.

 
So what about me... Well I didn't look at what party I liked, their campaigns are more like beauty contests than political debates so I looked at their policies, the things that will really count when they get in.
 
 
This survey explains each set of policies and you can find out which party would support your interests the best without being swayed by the glamour of political campaigns.
 
So the end result is that voting for the party you really believe in, regardless of whether or not that party will get in is the best way of making a difference and getting your voice heard.
 
For my own choice, I think this video explains why I will support the party I have chosen...
 
 
I wish I could vote, if I did I would vote Green. :)
 
What will you vote? Will you vote? Don't forget to register.
 
Good Luck...
 
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment